Tuesday, January 13, 2009



This eye-catching artwork is entitled Crystal Chaos for obvious reasons. I wanted to depict regularity collapsing into a chaotic jumble. However, it turned out that the chaos dominated to the point that the perimeter matrix of regularity is hard to discern. The chaos took over.

Still, the flashes of color and play of light in this piece are wonderful as you walk past it. Especially in a sunlit room.

This is a new piece that is already matted and framed. The art is 9" x 12" in an 18" x 22" silvery-gold wood frame. This piece is for sale, so if you are interested, please leave a comment with your contact info and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

First come, first served.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

Would you create a custom design? I am looking for at least 3 pieces of art made from recycled items. Please contact me at elizabeth.drake@kellogg.com or 269-961-2316 so we can talk.

Thank You,
Elizabeth Drake

Mary Lindow -Thornton CO said...

Very interesting and unique medium you are using here! Beautiful!!!

Harvey said...

Thank you Mary. I invented this and a few other unique mediums created from recycled materials. I am a very busy architect and have not updated my blog in a long time. I hope I can find time to update it with some more recent works soon.

Best,

Harvey